What does achieving success look like to you?
Regardless of your individual circumstances, there is a set of business goals people, teams, and organizations typically aim for: They want to stand out of the competition. But in a world of constant change, what are the best strategies for maneuvering through uncharted territory? Even if your challenges are unique, there is one key skill that will help you navigate through all of them.
Let´s get going together.
Increase customer value
From needs to wantsLearn more
Shaping the future and creating unique products, services and experiences your costumers are continuously excited and care about is a complex task. It entails taking different perspectives and reveal opportunities through ideas that make a difference.
- You want to discover the underlying problems of your customers more deeply?
- You want to learn how to ideate effectively to find out-of-the-box solutions that meet your customers’ future problems?
- You are looking for a structured way of applying creativity for developing superior solutions?
Being more disruptive
From experimenting to expertiseLearn more
To develop solutions that open up unknown markets with new value propositions, business models or services, you have to reimagine your way of working fundamentally. In an uncharted territory, no one knows how a perfect solution looks like. Instead, managing the creative process lays the groundwork for successful innovation.
- You are ready to experiment with an unconventional approach towards creating something new?
- You want to conquer the status quo and incremental improvements to generate truly radical impact?
Profound problem understanding
From pains to gainsLearn more
Understanding and representing a user problem effectively is a highly underrated part of most innovation endeavors. No matter which problem you want to solve – your’s or your costumer’s. To arrive at an inimitable understanding of underlying problems you have to delve deep and differently.
- You want to understand every detail of your challenge and identify the aspects of the problem really worth solving ?
- You want to learn how to zone in on the quality of your problem statement?
- You want to frame problems in a way that drive imagination?
Generating competitive advantage
From learning to leadingLearn more
Everybody wants it: Excel the competition. Being faster, more unique, or more efficient to lead in your field. Therefore it is not enough to only respond but you have to create the future on your own. Be the change and not just part of it.
- You want to learn how to orchestrate people around you to outperform your competitors?
- You want to identify hidden opportunities and blank spaces?
- You want to provide unique benefits to your customers that work in the future?
From yearning to earningLearn more
Struggling to bring in creative projects and ideas on time and on budget? Every creative endeavor is unique and consumes more resources than just leaving something as is. It is truly a challenge to use capacities and competences for creativity reasonably and sustainably.
- You want to staff and develop creative teams optimally to work cost- and time-effectively?
- You want to reveal hidden potentials in ongoing creative projects and processes?
- You want to find ways to identify risks early to avoid unnecessary expenses?
From now to new to wowLearn more
Creating and launching a new product or service is a tough job. Especially when you have to do it over and over again. Repeatedly transforming visions into ideas that generate promising new demands often entails applying conflicting ways of working. Like disciplined work and free thought, foresight and courage, or playing around and getting things done. Managing creativity and innovation is truly a craftmanship.
- You want to deeply understand the craftmanship of being creative?
- You want to know how to turn creative sparks into innovations again and again?
- You want to learn how to integrate creative behaviors in your company’s innovation system?
Exceed existing margins
From rethinking to reclaimingLearn more
Do you find yourself and your organization stuck in an historically evolved competitive landscape? Then chances are high that you need to radically rethink your business before others will do so. Stagnating margins are a warning sign for new opportunities just waiting for you to be unravelled.
- You dare to go beyond the allegedly secure status quo?
- You are willing to identify opportunities that lay outside your existing core business?
- You want to find out what you need to do differently in explorating new opportunities versus exploiting the existing business?
From empowering people to power unitsLearn more
In order to react and adapt successfully to (future) challenges transforming a company or team sustainably is a complex endeavor. One important aspect of transformation in organizations is building and developing teams based on data-driven insights. In this way, you are able to unlock growth potential that is often overlooked. Because diversity is more than what you just see.
- You are ready to build up the necessary skills that are needed to continuously transform an organization?
- You want your people to develop the necessary behaviors to create sustainable growth mindset throughout different teams?